Stampin' Up! Love & Laughter
& Gumball Green
Welcome to Pals Paper Arts Challenge. Twice a month we provide inspiration for card making. This week it's a sketch challenge by our own Design Team member, Margaret Moody! So grab your bag of creativity and get stampin!
One of my favorite country western songs is Lorrie Morgan's “Something In Red” When I saw this stamps set originally featured in the Occasions Mini and soon to be released annual catalog, I couldn't help but think of that song. Especially with one of the new colors being Gumball Green! One of the verses says “I'm looking for something in green...” And this new In Color is just what ticket. And the new design stamp pads are incredible. No longer do you have to push the stamp into the pad. I light even touch gives a perfect even image.
Stamp Sets -
- Love & Laughter Clear Mount (125477)
- Gumball Green Classic (126861)
- Certainly Celery Classic (126958)
- VersaMark® (102283)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Gumball Green Card Stock (126840)
- Certainly Celery 5/8'' Poly-twill Ribbon (Retired)
- White Stampin Emboss Powder (109132)
- Heat Tool (100005)
- Petals-a-Plenty Folder (116824)
Putting It Together Tips:
- The Petals-a-plenty background was created by rubbing Certainly Celery on the flat side of the embossing folder. Carefully lay a pieve of Whisper White card stock on the non-inked side and close the folder being careful not to move the card stock. Pass it through the Big Shot and there you go!
- There are several sentiments in this stamp set. I mounted both sentiments on the same block at the same time. I tested an image on a piece of scrap paper before to make sure it was straight. It's the perfect way to reduce your card making time!
Starting May 1st purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for only $99.
You'll receive product and business supplies valued at $190.
Contact me for the deatils