Pocket Silhouettes & Oval All
This is the third installment on my series Variation on a Theme. The series can be found on the left side of my blog under Categories. My intent is to take a basic stamp set and show how many different ways you can use that stamp with the same design. Several different occasion cards were created just by changing out the sentiment and the colors and a few embellishments!
Stamp Sets -
- Pocket Silhouettes (111672)
- En Francais (109521)
- Oval All (113790)
- Basic Black Classic Ink (101179)
In Color Soft Suede Classic Ink (115657)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Garden Green Card Stock (102584)
- Barely Banana Card Stock (102701)
- Cable Green Card Stock (102795)
- Large Oval (107305)
- Scallop Oval (114889)
- Eyelet Border (113692)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Ink the entire En Francais background stamp with Soft Suede and imprint on Barely Banana. Then measure the size of the wood block that the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set is mounted on and cut the Barely Banana to that size. Using a Stamp-a-ma-jig imprint the Pocket Silhouette stamps in Basic Black on the Barely Banana pieces you cut out. This will align them perfectly in the center of the paper.
- Matting the Barely Banana on Garden Green makes them pop against the Cable Green.
- Layer all pieces on the card using 2-Way Glue Pen except for the Garden Green main piece. That should be glued to the card base using Snail. Of course the punched oval is mounted using Stampin' Dimensionals.
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos
Check out Mom's Attic for specials on retired Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets!