Stampin' Up! Sweet Centers & Sweet Treat Cups
One last visit for the Sweet Treat cups - this time as a simple table decoration. The punch out that's on the tag can also be replace with a simple circle inscribed with the guests' names for place cards. Their 3" x 3" size make them the perfect size and the top fold keeps them upright through the entire meal! (That is if they last that long!)
Sign up for my monthly newsletter and receive the
step by step directions for creating this "re-treat" design!
Stamp Sets -
- Sweet Centers (116521)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Marker (119801 - set of 5 IN Colors)
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (111349)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
- 1 3/4” Circle Punch (119850)
- 2 3/8“ Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- Paper Snips (103579)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Although SNAIL will hold this project just fine, if you like extra security, use Sticky Strip.
- M&Ms may melt in your mouth and NOT in your hand, but the oil eventually seeps through that candy coating, so fill these cups close to the function.
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos
Check out Mom's Attic for specials on retired Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets!