Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch &
Framelits Labels Collection
On June 2nd I participated in a Fund Raiser for St Theresa's Catholic Church here in Palm Springs. It was called Scrappin Around The Clock and was intended to be an all day event targeting you scrapbookers out there! And that it did! I, however, have never been into scrapbooking. I'm a guy of immediate gratification. I want to start a project and 20 minutes later tops I'm done! BUT I needed to come up with a scrapbook project, so here it is. It uses the Two Tags die as the main journaling vehicle. I added punches of the Mixed Bunch stamp set punched out and added to the page so the journaling is hidden until you are ready to read it. I think it's pretty nifty!
Stamp Sets -
- Mixed Bunch Wood Mount (125535)
- MDS Frames With A Flourish Paintbrush Set (119104 - Digital Download)
- Daffodil Delight Classic (126944)
- Tempting Turquoise Classic (126952)
- Pumpkin Pie Classic (126945)
- Melon Mambo Classic (126948)
- Old Olive Classic (102277)
- Rich Razzleberry Classic (126950)
- Certainly Celery 12 x 12 Card Stock (124271)
- Old Olive Card Stock (100702)
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320)
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Boho Blossom Punch (119858)
- Blossom Punch (125603)
- Two Tags Bigz Die (115954)
- Framelits Labels Collection (125598)
- My Digital Studio (130645)
- Sponge Daubers (102892)
Putting It Together Tips:
- When you construct the Two Tags component, only glue the top half of the Blossom punch to the tag. This allows the blossom to cover the slit in the page.
- The Old Olive card stock Framelits were a little boring by themselves so I shaded the edges with a sponge dauber and some Old Olive Classic Ink to make them pop right off the page.
- I used the large Boho Blossom punch to create the flower centers ONLY on the flowers with the tags. That's how you know which flowers have the journaling attached.
- The Framelits work great to cut out the frames AND the photos. What a great way to give the page pizzazz!
Starting May 1st purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for only $99.
You'll receive product and business supplies valued at $190.
Contact me for the details
During the month of June earn an additional $48 in products
when you join Stampin' Up! CLICK HERE for details then contact me!