Stampin' Up! Sprinkled Expressions
On Sunday I posted a tutorial on how to make ANY size envelope using our Simply Scored & Diagonal Plate. You can view that tutorial HERE. I had several compliments on the card I made the envelope for so I thought I'd show you the complete set. I used Sprinkled Expressions from the Sale-a-bration Mini. Its a great set with sentiments that could either be an addition to the front of the card or the sentiment inside. Definitely a free set I'd recommend with your $50 purchase.
- Sprinkled Expressions Wood Mount (125130 - Sale-a-bration Mini)
- Basic Black Classic Ink (101179)
- Pool Party Classic (122938)
- Island Indigo Classic (122937)
- Rose Red Classic (101778)
- Pretty In Pink Classic (101301)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Wisteria Wonder Card Stock (122922)
- Rose Red Card Stock (102554)
Putting It Together Tips:
- This stamp sets is perfect to create your own Designer Series Paper. I usually would have made many more impressions but thought I'd keep it simple. The main image makes a perfect background as well as a focal point.
- This card series is the perfect example to demonstrate that you don't need a complex design - or a new one for that matter - to create a great creation. I used this design a few weeks ago. You can view it HERE. These are portrait. The original was landscape.
- The cost for supplies for these three cards - and many more of course - cost $59.10 and you'll get the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set for free.
- 5 Classic ink pads @ $5.95 = $29.75
- 2011-13 In Color Card Stock Assortment $6.95
- Subtles Card Stock Assortment $6.95
- Neutrals Card Stock Assortment $6.95
- Whisper White Card Stock $8.50
- Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set = FREE
Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit.
For $175 $125 you'll receive product and business supplies valued at over $340 plus a free pack of Designer Series Paper of your choice valued at up to $10.95 every month for a year.