Stampin' Up! Scallop Trim Border Punch &
Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Embossing Folder
Okay, the Fabric Challenge from a few weeks back was really pushing my boundries. I am not a lace kind of guy. Don't own an inch. But what fascinates me about lace are the nifty little scallops on the edge of many of the varieties. So when I looked at the inspiration photo I thought that the Scallop Trim Border punch was perfect to simulate the look of lace. This project can be created in so many ways, I just couldn't stop. Here are just a few, including the very basic variety! Enjoy!
Stamp Sets -
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482)
- Garden Green Card Stock (102272)
- Brushed Silver Card Stock (100712)
- 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Ticket Corner Punch (119867)
- Designer Label Punch (119862)
- Small Star Punch (Retired - but you could also use Boho Blossoms Punch (119858))
- 1/4“ standard hole punch
- Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Embossing Folder (117335)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
Putting It Together Tips:
- A single tree is made from one 11” x 1/2“ strip of card stock. Punch the Scallop Trim Border punch starting with a complete scallop and half a ball at one end and complete the entire strip. Then cutting through the center of the ball, cut a two loop length, a three loop length, a four loop length, a five loop length, and a six loop length. Finish all ends with the Ticket Corner punch.
- Cut the Designer Label punch in half for the tree base.
- Here's the secret to lining it up - the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Embossing Folder. Using the dots, line up the bottom of the ”tree stand“ two rows of dots from the bottom. Then space each row of ”branches“ with a row of dots in between.
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos
Check out Mom's Attic for specials on retired Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets!