Stampin' Up! Bella Toile & Elizabeth Stamps
The Pals Paper Arts Challenge for this week was a Sketch Challenge from our own Margaret Moody. I rarely take liberties when it comes to the sketches but this week I had to apply a little artistic license. I changed the sketchy from portrait to landscape. It worked better for me for the creation I had in mind. Since this is the last posting of the year for me I wanted to be sure to wish each and every one of you a most Happy New Year and a safe and healthy 2011!
Stamp Sets -
- Elizabeth (117120)
- Bella Toile (111598)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes (115379)
- VersaMark® (102283)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Brushed Silver Card Stock (100712)
- Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder (109131)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Embossing Buddy (103083)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Paper Snips (103579)
Putting It Together Tips:
The following “tips” are more great investment tips than they are step by step tips!
- Definitely invest (if you have not already) in the Embossing Buddy. This amazing little bag of magic removes all static from your stamping surface to create clean embossed images.
- Definitely invest in the Paper Snips. They make sort order out of “fussy cutting!” (I just heard this term from one of my blog followers and I loved it!)
- Definitely invest in a Stamp-a-ma-jig. there is no way I would have ever been able to center the Happy New Year without it. I stamped the image on a small piece of vellum and then positioned it in the center of the oval.
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos
Check out Mom's Attic for specials on retired Stampin' Up! Merchandise!
In the beginning of 2011 I will be posting a bunch of new stuff to Mom's Attics!