Occasions Mini, Sale-a-bration, & Define Your Life
I realize the more I participate in Mojo Monday, the more flexible I become in adapting my style to a template. This Mojo Monday is no exception. My initial reaction of late seems to be UGH! But after the initial whining, I sit down and get to work. The Mojo Monday challenge for this Monday Was no exception. Here's my interpretation...
Stamp Sets -
- Define Your Life (114950)
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink (115656)
- Bermuda Bay Classic Ink (115655)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock (115317)
- Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper (118401 - free in the Sale-a-bration Mini)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
- Stampin' Up! Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die (117332 - Occasions Mini)
- Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
- BIG Shot Die Cut Machine (113439)
- Paper Snips (103579)
- Hobby Blade (102449)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Cutting out the small words is a real challenge to get straight. Using a straight edge and a Hobby Blade works well and it's quick and easy. I love those words!
- Taking a single 6”x6“ sheet of DSP and cutting it into strips allowed me to use one sheet for the houses and the clouds. The 2-way glue pen worked great to hold it all together. Plus, the Welcome Neighbor DSP is free - what could be better!
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos
Check out Mom's Attic for specials on retired Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets!