Stampin' Up! Pendant Park & Perfect Punches
A Fashion Challenge is always a fun one because you have so much to work with. You can work with the theme, or the colors in the picture, or structure. Really the sky's the limit. Unfortunately that can also be daunting with SO much to choose from. I opted to go with the general color composition. Although I used this for a Tank You card, it would be equally appropriate for a wedding, shower, or sympathy card.
Stamp Sets -
- Pendant Park Wood Mount (115456)
- Perfect Punches Clear Mount (120516)
- VersaMark® (102283)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- River Rock Card Stock (108640)
- 5/8“ Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon (109055)
- Stampin' Pastels (120962)
- Sponge Daubers (102892)
- Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
- Movers & Shapers Punch Windows (115953)
- Movers & Shapers Curly Label Set (114506)
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Okay I gotta say I love how this card turned out. This is a technique I have been itching to try for a while now. The Pendant Park tree was inked with VersaMark And stamped onto the Very Vanilla card stock. Then with the sponge daubers, I gently rubbed the pastels and lightly patted them unto the image. By mixing the colors it gives this etherial soft feel to the impression. Experiment! But I found that a light touch and pouncing is key.
- The Thanks impression was imprinted with versaMark on Very Vanilla card stock. I loaded my dauber with orange and light pounced the sentiment, and then picked up a beige and an orange and light pounced until I got the look I was after.
- The sentiment was matted on River Rock by using the Movers & Shapers Scallop Oval and placing a small piece of paper just over the oval cutter.
- The Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon is added texture that does not compete with the composition, but adds interest.
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE
TO PURCHASE ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos
Check out Mom's Attic for specials on retired Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets!