Stampin' Up! Seasonal Sayings & Googlies
Okay, I admit it! I HATE spiders!!! I worked in a pet department for 6 years and during my tenure I handled every rodents and amphibian that a pet shop could carry. Chameleons, iguanas, boa constrictors, meal worms (as food for the animals, not as pets) hamsters, white mice gerbils, guinea pigs, parakeets, finches, canaries, cockatiels, half moon parrots, love birds, and we even had spider monkeys. I handled that all. Then the taranchula came in and I left! But this spider is the cute kind I'll handle again and again! It was the project for my first card class of the season for Espresso Cielo the end of September. And it's so easy to make.
Stamp Sets -
- Seasonal Sayings Wood Mount (128006)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Basic Gray Card Stock (121044)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
- Elegant Eggplant Card Stock (105126)
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)
- Googlies (127539)
- Chevron Embossing Folder (127749)
- Spider Web Embossing Folder (120889)
- 1 3/4'' Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
- Flower Folds Bigz XL Die (115970)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Punch out / die cut the shapes that represent the spider web first. Then position the cut outs so they are positioned on the center of the Spider Web folder. Dimensionals pop the web of the card.
- There is a slightly larger space in the web that should be positioned towards the to. This is the perfect place to position a set of eyes.
- Always cut an embossed background slight larger than you need and trip it to size after you emboss it. The more complex the design, the more shrinkage you'll experience when embossing the card stock.
It's only October, but Stampin' Claus is coming to town!
Get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Click the link for details.