Click above to see the Special Offers valid now through September 14,2016
Stampin' UP! Sweet Cupcake and Vintage Leaves
It's Thursday for you who follow the days of the week - but then you already know it's Thursday. But did you know that it's the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge? Oh, you knew that too...GOOD! That means you might join in! The color palette is Rick Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, and Crushed Curry. What yummy colors to kick off fall just a few weeks away. The minute i saw these colors I thought AUTUMN! And there's no better way to kick off Autumn than with Vintage Leaves - and a cupcake recipe!
Click on the cupcake to get the recipe!
Step by Step Tips:
- The background for this card was Rick Razzleberry matted with Tangerine Tango - a very unlikely combination, but it works!
- The banner is from last year's Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, no longer available, unfortunately. But the new Brights Designer Series Papers are just as beautiful - and more BRIGHT!
- The Vintage Leaves were stamped using Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink on Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango card stock and cut out using the Leaflets Framelits. They were glued to the card base and the banner was glued on top using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The cupcake cup was stamped on Whisper White card stock using Crushed Curry. The first layer was stamped off twice, the second, once, and the third is full strength Crushed Curry. Glue it in place on the banner.
- The frosting was stamped similarly using Tangerine Tango first stamped off twice, then once, and then full strength. I acted quickly after stamping the last layer and embossed Dazzling Diamonds Embossing Powder over the top. Unfortunately this product has been retired. Attach the frosting using Dimensionals.
- Sweet was die cut from Crushed Curry and glued in place using Multipurpose Liquid Gle! Simple!