Stampin' Up! Wonderfall &
It's time for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. Our sketches are designed by our own Design Team member Margaret Moody and this one flags me down! Literally. As you can see there's a great big flag right in the center! Cool. Sketches are perfect opportunities to use Designer Series Paper because you are not limited to a particular color palette. Also remember you can use the sketch either in portrait mode as it's displayed or you can turn it sideways for a landscape style card. Either way this one's a winner
Stamp Sets -
- Wonderfall Wood Mount (128084)
- Layered Labels Clear Mount (127072)
- More Mustard Classic (126964)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Cajun Craze Card Stock (119864)
- Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (126895)
- Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812)
- Apocathary Accents Framelits (127003)
- 1 3/8" Square Paper Punch (119877)
Putting It Together Tips:
- During Convention this past year I was lucky enough to see a demo on the Wonderfall stamp set. I wondered how the heck you could get an impression of a leaf in the center of a die when I couldn't see the impression. The answer is that you stamp the impression after you cut it out. Cut out the die cut you'd like. Ink up the matching stamp and lay it on the table. Carefully position the die cut over the image and press in place. If you have an acrylic block or the back of a wood block stamp to apply pressure, it guarantees a perfectly stamped (upside down) image!
- To make the flag, I cut out a 1 7/8'' x 5'' strip of paper. Then I used a square punch to notch out the end of the flag.
It's only October, but Stampin' Claus is coming to town!
Get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Click the link for details.