Stampin' Up! Happy Hour and Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
It's the first Thursday of the month and that means it's the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge! This week the colors are Real Red, Marina Mist, and Summer Starfruit. Now there's a combination for you. I had an idea of what I wanted to create. I completed about three quarters of the card, and then it went into the circular file! Did you ever start in one direction and by the time you got were you were headed, you realized it wasn't where you wanted to be? Thank goodness it's only paper!
- Happy Hour Wood Mount (126640)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Basic Black Stampn' Write Marker (100082)
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker (100052)
- Marina Mist Stampin' Write Marker (119679)
- Summer Starfruit Stampin' Write Marker (126856 - pack of 5 In Color for 2012-14)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Marina Mist Card Stock (119682)
- Neutrals Collection Brads (119736)
- Argyle Textured Impressions Stampin' Embossing Folder (127750)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
Putting It Together Tips:
During the month of August join my team and you will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer! The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is only $99. You'll receive product and business supplies valued at $190.
PLUS be the first to join my group and get my 2012 Stampin' Up! Convention Bag!
Contact me for the details