Stampin' UP! Hey Chick and Any Occasion
It's the last Monday of the month and that normally is not a Monday we share our ideas on using a single stamp set. But it's Sale-A- Bration, and that means it's time for the Stamp Review Crew SAB Free For All. We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators focused on sharing a ton of ideas focusing on a single stamp set. This week we're featuring the Sale-A-Bration mIni catalog. Yep - ALL of it. You have likely come from Bronwyn Eastley on your way through this amazing hop. If you get lost, simply click on the banner for a list of participants and get back on track.
There are so many cool sets and accessories to chose from that I had a hard time selecting one item - so I used three! It's a fun card perfect for a wedding or anniversary. Come join us play!
Step by Step Tips:
- I started with the Hey Chick SAB set by creating a mask of the female (tan) bird. Stamp the image on a sticky note making sure some of the image is on the sticky strip. Cut out the image. Then stamp the female image on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Then cover the image with the mask. Stamp the image of the male bird over the mask and remove the mask to reveal the birds as a single image.
- Color the image using our new Wayercolor Pencils available in the Occasions Catalog. Blend the colors using a Blender Pen.
- Die cut the image out using the new Stitched Shapes Framelits die set And mat on Basic Black card stock.
- The card background is from the SAB Carried Away Designer Series Paper pack. The sentiment was added using the SAB Any Occasions set.
- Lots of new products and lot of FUN!
Next stop on the hop is Martha Inchley where she'll wow you with her beautiful design skills.