Stampin' UP! Lift Me Up and Up & Away Thinlits
It's the third Monday of the month and that means it's time for the Stamp Review Crew. We are a group of Stampin' UP! demonstrators sharing a ton of ideas focused on a single stamp set. This week we're featuring the Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating Up & Away Thinlits dies. You have likely come from Linda Callahan on your way through this amazing hop. If you get lost, simply click on the banner for a list of participants and get back on track.
I knew I'd own this bundle sooner or later. It turned out to be sooner. I've already created a birthday card for a dear friend using the set. So now it's time to create for the Crew! I have made two cards for this hop, plus I'm including the birthday card I created earlier in the month. So ditch the sandbags and “hop” on board!
Step by Step Tips:
- My first creation started with a free pack of Carried Away Designer Series Paper. I'm determined to use my DSP this time instead of saving it! This was free with a $50 purchase through Sale-a-bration. It's matted on a piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock.
- Next I took a scrap of Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, and Mint Macaron card stock and stamped the small detailed balloon using VersaMark ink. Then I embossed them all using White Stampin' Embossing Powder.
- I cut my cloud out of Smoky Slate and Whisper White card stock.
- The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White card stock using Watermelon Wonder Classic Ink And cut out using our new Stitched Shapes Framelts dies.
- Everything on this card is popped up using Dimensionals. SO Simple!
- The background for my second card was created by using the AMAZING Hexagon Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. Until you see the gorgeous design this new line of embossing folders creates in person, you won't believe how wonderful they are.
- My balloon was first cut out of Silver Foil Paper. The inserts are Real Red, Pumpkin Pie. Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, and Perfect Plum card stock. Glue the panels in place using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- For the cloud, see my first card above.
- The Sentiment was stamped on Whisper White card stock using VersaMark and Silver Stampin' Embossing Powder.
- The streamer was created from another free product from Sale-a-bration - the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Accents are Basic Rhinestones. Simple!
Next stop on the hop is Betty Traciak where she'll wow you with her beautiful design skills.