Stampin' Up! Amazing Birthday and Banners Framelits Die
It's the third Monday of the month and that means it's time for the Stamp Review Crew. We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators focused on sharing a ton of ideas focusing on a single stamp set. This week it's a birthday set aptly called Amazing Birthday. You have likely come from Ann Schach's blog on your way through this amazing hop. If you get lost, simply click on the banner for a list of participants and get back on track.
November 16th was my friend Jody's birthday. He's the guy who has treated me to horseback rides at his ranch. He's a very special friend so when it comes to a birthday card, it has to sparkle as much as he does. And it has to be a hand made card because that's what I do. (Plus he kind of expects it! LOL) So this card's for him.
Step by Step Tips:
- I started this project by stamping this image twice - once in Real Red and once in Tempting Turquoise. I die cut tHem both out being careful to place the Framelit in exactly the same place on both images,
- I cut out the red parts with my Paper Snips and glued them on top of the Tempting Turquoise Image.
- Then I stamped the top of the image once more in Tempting Turquoise and cut out the ”Make“ and glued it in place.
- The side banners were stamped in Tempting Turquoise and die cut using the next smaller Banner Framelit. They were mounted on the Glimmer Paper using SNAIL. The red cakes were stamped, punched out using the 1 1/4” punch and mounted using Dimensionals
- Then the large greeting banner was mounted using Dimensionals. The tops of all three banners were covered with a 1/16“ strip of Real Red Card Stock and capped with Candy Dots! Simple!
Next stop on the Hop is Dawn Tidd where she'll wow you with her beautiful design skills.