Stampin' Up! Feel Goods &
Welcome to Thursday and the Pals Paper Arts Challenge! This week it's a sketch from our own resident Design Team artisi Margaret Moody, and what a sketch it is! It's a great desihn with a great location just asking for a stamped image. My challenge was to determine a color palette. And my motto is when you cant decide which color to use, use ALL of them! That's kind of what International Bazaar DSP does using eight different colors. So I started with that and let the evolution take its own course!
Stamp Sets -
- Feel Goods Clear Mount (129684)
- Rich Razzleberry Classic (126950)
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- International Bazaar DSP (126920)
- Vine Street Textured Embossing Folder (130492- Sale-a-bration ends March 22)
- Stampin' Triommer (126889)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Although the pic doesn't show it too well, the Rick Razzleberry strips are actually embossed using the Vine Street embossing folder. I wanted to mimick the DSP design of leaves so I embossed a piece of card stock and then cut it into strips using my Stampin' Trimmer. This gave me nice straight cuts.
- I wanted the strips to show up, but found that the Rich Razzleberry strips just didn't pop like I wanted them to. I think this is the first time I have EVER matted anything in Whisper White! Tis' bold! I like it!!! (Anyone know what animated flick that is from?)
Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow!
It's your last chance for free products with a minimum $50 purchase.
Plus earn Valued Customer Points from me!