Stampin' Up! Vine Street Embossing Folder
& By The Seashore
For my last card club my friend Jill asked me to design a note cards set. I had been eyeing the By The Seashore set and thought this might be the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. But what's a note card set without a box to put it in? Check out my video series in Mike's Minute for creating the perfect custom size pizza style box. The measurements for this set's pizza box are below.
Stamp Sets -
- By The Seashore Clear Mount (126532)
- Calypso Coral Classic (126983)
- Pool Party Classic (126982)
- Lucky Limeade CLassic (126984)
- Wisteria Wonder Classic (126985)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
- Wisteria Wonder Card Stock (122922)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (107311)
HERE'S A TIP - buy the Card Stock and Pad Kit (122993)! It's like getting the paper for free!
- Wisteria Wonder 3/8'' Ruffled Ribbon (122973)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Simply Scored (122334)
- Vine Street Textured Embossing Folder (130492) Free Sale-a-bration item
Putting It Together Tips:
- Here are the steps to create the pizza box:
- Cut a 8 ½’’ x 11’’ piece of card stock 9’’ x 6 ¼’’
- Decorate the card stock with stamped images of your choice.
- With decorated side up, score the 9’’ side at ½’’, 4 ¼’’, 4 ¾’’, and 8 ½’’
- With decorated side up, score the 6 ¼’’ side at ½’’ and 5 ¾’’
- Fold all score lines away from the valley.
- Snip the ½’’ score lines on both 9’’ sides.
- Apply a Glue Dot to each of the 6 tabs.
- Adhere tabs to inside of sides.
- Sharpen folds.
- Cash in on the Vine Street Embossing Folder. It's is perfect for this stamp set as it reminds me of seaweed, but the impression is so crisp, it could stand on it's own! Sale-a-bration is the best time of year to stretch your crafting dollar.