Here's my first in a series of creations from the Best of 25 Years stamp set collections. As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release - one set per month - during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image! Click on the banner on the right to download the flyer. This post features the Best of Birthday set along with a retired Designer Series Paper that is still available through the Clearance Rack and a real bargain of $2.59 for 12 sheets.
- Soft Suede Classic (126978)
- Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker (123002 - 2011-13 Set)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Sweet Shop DSP (125408)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Anywhere Glue Stick (104145)
- Blender Pen (102845)
- Paper Snips (103579)
- I wanted the stamped cupcake to look like the DSP cupcake, so I used the Blender Pen and Soft Suede to give the frosting the same shaded look.
- DSP is the fastest way to create impact. Use the color palette in the DSP for ink and card stock and you're good to go.
- The stamped image was stamped first on Pool Party Card Stock with Soft Suede Classic Ink. Then I stamped it on Whisper White and colored the image. I clipped it out using my Paper Snips - don't try cutting this small image with big scissors - and fastened it using the glue stick. Perfect! The image just pops off the paper!
Don't forget when you purchase your stamp sets from me, you'll get a 2 1/2'' x 4 1/4'' card with the image on it. Create your own swatch book of stamp sets.