Stampin' Up! Labels Collection Framelits & Stripes Embossing Folder
It's time for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge. This week it's Real Red, Night of Navy, and Whisper White. I usually add a neutral to the palette, but this week it was included for me! Woo hoo!
My good friend Randy is interviewed for a new position with his existing employer. He is so qualified for this position athat I know he will get it So I made the Congrats card before he ever completed his series of interviews. Red, White, and Blue are so appropriate for a congratulatory card, don't you think?
Stamp Sets -
- Occasions Alphabet Clear Mount (123598)
- Real Red Classic Ink (103133)
- VersaMark® (102283)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Real Read Card Stock (102482)
- Night of Navy Card Stock (100867)
- Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117154)
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132)
- Heat Tool (100005)
- 2 3/8'' Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861)
- Labels Collection Framelits(125598)
- Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die (123126)
- Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (124128)
- Sponge Daubers (102892)
Putting It Together Tips:
- Inking embossing folders is a wonderful to get texture and color all in one fell swoop! Simply lay the embossing folder open on a flat surface. For this folder I had to ink the side of the folder that did not end up recessed. So the red strips are actually the raised image. Place your card stock on the uninked side of the folder and carefully close the folder. While maintaining constant pressure place the folder on the multi position platform with the first tab removed and sandwiched between the acrylic plates. Pass it through the Big Shot and you have a very dramatic embossed paper.
- Using a sponge dauber I edged the small scallop circle from the Perfect Pennants die to give it some depth.
- I punched out two 2 3/8'' scallop circles. I scored across the circles and cut in to the middle on both. Pleat the and glue the ends together. What a great 3D effect!
Check Out The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for only $99.
You'll receive product and business supplies valued at $190.
Contact me for the details