Stampin' Up! Field Flowers &
This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is a color challenge. Use So Saffron, Baja Breeze, and Calypso Coral in a sentence - or a creation! ;-) This is an amazing color palette and while I expected these rich colors to take me in the direction of summer, they actually ended up in a more tapestry environment. I am a sucker for nature stamps! Leaves (French Foliage), Trees (Lovely as a...) all grab my attention. So when I saw Field Flowers and saw that it was a two step stampin' set, I was doubly glad. (No pun intended!) But it is amazing how many folks do not know how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Here is a perfect example of why you need to learn.
Stamp Sets -
- Field Flowers (122760)
- So Saffron Classic (105213)
- Calypso Coral Classic (122939)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352)
- So Saffron Card Stock (105118)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Calypso Coral 3/8'' Ruffled Ribbon (122976)
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Putting It Together Tips:
- I love the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, but I always have to remind myself to emboss first and then measure and cut to size. The length can loose as much as an eithth inch in the embossing process so if you measure and cut first you could end up with a finished product that's too small.
- When using the Stamp-a-ma-jig I always make a master using vellum. That way you can store the master with the stamp setr and be ready next time you have to use the set. Of course this will only work if you have wood mounted stamp sets. I make it a practice to purchase my sentiment and 2-step sets in wood format so the image is always in the same place on the block.
Starting May 1st purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for only $99.
You'll receive product and business supplies valued at $190.
Contact me for the details.