Stampin' Up! Benefits For All Three Kits
On July 1st in conjunction with the launch of the new 2011-12 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, Stampin' Up! announced a $99 Starter Kit Promotion. What a great time to join Stampin' Up! and save a minimum of 20% on everything in the catalog, just when your Wish List has doubled! I wanted to take a few minutes to share some information with you as a hobbyist, that might explain the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator program and encourage you to take advantage of this promotion. This is the third in a series of posts during the month of July. Other FAQs can be found under $99 Special. I'm going to attempt to do this in a FAQ format.
Q: Other than the Starter Kit items, what is included in my Stampin' Up! Demonstratorship?
A: Wow! Here's where the rubber meets the road! There are a ton of benefits which come with joining Stampin' Up!, the least of which is not access to literally 160,000+ projects from 30,000+ crafters/stampers and creative artists. You also receive a subscription to Stampin' Success, the publication exclusive to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. But the best part is your ongoing 20% discount PLUS a one time 30% discount off of your first $150+ order. You'll get advance notice of promotions, advance previews of all publications, and the opportunity to join the annual Stampin' Up! Convention. That was just last week and I have attended since my first year with Stampin' Up!
But if you sign up in July, you'll receive the following items to create the beautiful Christmas Keepsake Box pictured above. I saw this box in person last week at Convention and believe me, this picture does not come close to how gorgeous this project really is. This is a $40 value, yours for free with the $99 Starter Kit.
- Pines & Poinsettias Set* (wood-mount)
- Keepsake box
- Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die)
- First Edition Designer Series Paper (3)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper piece*
- Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
- Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
- Real Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
- Linen Thread
- Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
- Vanilla Pearl 1/2" Simply Adorned Bauble
- Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons*
- Large Wild Wasabi
- Small Real Red
- Mini Vintage Tags
Next week we'll chat about the difference between a Hobby Demonstrator and a Career Demonstrator. Yes, there is a significant difference!
Please feel free to contact me at either 760 650-9548 (home office) or at 760 409-0986 (cell), or send me an email and I'd be happy to chat with you about this amazing opportunity.