Stamp Sets -
- VersaMark® (102283)
- Poppy Parade Classic (119782)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
- Poppy Parade Card Stock (119794)
- Whisper White 1/4“ Grosgrain Ribbon (109025)
- Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder (109131)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Matchbox Die (114890 - Stampin' Up! exclusive)
- Heat Tool (1000050
- I have to give you measurements here. There's no getting around that. The cover to convert the matchbox into a book consists of a 6 1/2” x 4“ piece of Poppy Parade. Two pieces of chipboard 2 1/4” x 3“ and one piece of chipboard 7/8” x 3“ create the core for the book cover. Glue all pieces to the Poppy Parade leaving 1/2“ from all edges and 1/16” between pieces.
- Stamp all designs on the pieces while they are flat before you assemble them. It's nearly impossible to stamp this project after it's assembled.
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!
Become a StampinStyle Fan on Facebook for advance Notice on All Promos