The Pals' Paper Arts' Challenge for this week is "Anything But a Card." With the lead time between now and Valentine's day growing ever shorter, I thought I might want to kill two birds with one Big Shot and not only fulfill the challenge but also make a couple of treats for my friends! Clever boy!
PS - I know this is the second week in a row that I've used the "Love You Much" but I do - love it much!
Stamp Sets -
- Well Scripted Clear Stamps (118601 Occasions Mini)
- I (Heart) Hearts Clear Stamps (118571 Occasions Mini)
- VersaMark® (102283)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482)
- White Vellum Card Stock (101856)
- Brushed Gold Card Stock (102935)
- Window Sheets Medium (114323)
- Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109034)
- Full Heart Punch (113693)
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder (109129)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023)
- Heat & Stick Powder (100625)
- Heat Tool (100005)
- Stampin' Up! Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (117335 Occasions Mini)
- Stampin' Up! Petals a Plenty Textured Impressions Folder (116824 Holiday Mini still available)
- Stampin' Up! Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die (117332 - Occasions Mini)
- Pillow Box Die (113466)
- Stampin' Up! Matchbox Bigz XL Die (114890)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Putting It Together Tips:
- When using any heat embossing product on our window sheets, heat the Heat Tool up before you apply the heat to the Window Sheet. This prevents the Window Sheet from warping as the amount of time it takes to melt the embossing product is reduced. NEVER overheat the Window Sheets - you'll have a mess on your hands!
- Punch the vellum heart out of the Embosslits die and glue it in place with the 2-Way Glue pen. Then punch out the center with the Full Heart punch.
- Sticky Strip is an industrial strength adhesive necessary to hold 3D projects together where there is stress - like a box filled with candy hearts!
- The wonderful labels that appear on the Matchbox project are from the Matchbox Die!
GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO PURCHASE ALL THE SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT!