This is quickly turning into my favorite stamp. I can certainly understand why it is a top seller. Buy yours here. This was a congratulatory card for our associate rector who was offered HER own church in the Seattle area. We will miss her terribly...
I used Taken With Teal for the cut-outs because I wanted them to literally pop off the page and it has just enough color tone difference to really POP!
Stamp Sets -
- Medallion (115223)
- Together Forever (115100)
- Circle Circus (115778)
- Let The Fun Begin (115350)
- VersaMark (102283)
- Taken With Teal Classic Ink Pad (103257)
Card Stock -
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Taken With Teal Card Stock (101584)
- Bermuda Bay Textured Car Stock (115719 - In Color Assortment Pack)
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132)
- 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403)
- 1" Circle Punch (109046)
- Circle Scissor Plus (112530)
- Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Bermuda Bay Textured card stock. Imprint the Medallion stamp with VersaMark ink and dust with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Heat set. Mount on a piece of 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Taken With Teal Card Stock with SNAIL. TIP: Okay I cheated a little bit here. I actually performed steps 2 and 4 first on the Taken With Teal Card Stock being careful to keep the holes at least a half inch inside the edge and then mounted the Bermuda Bay on it. No one can tell that there are three holes in it and it saves paper! Shhhh!! Don't tell... Mount on a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
- Imprint the wreath from the Together Forever set and the pictured circle from the Circle Circus set on Taken With Teal card stock with VersaMark ink and dust with the White Stampin' Emboss powder. Heat set. Punch out the wreath center with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and the outside of the wreath using the Circle Scissor Plus. Punch out the circle with the 1" Circle Punch.
- Position the wreath and circle on the Medallion using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Imprint the sentiment on a 1" x 2" square of Whisper White card stock and mat on a 1 1/8" x 2 1/8" piece of Taken With Teal card stock and attach to the car using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Fold the card. TIP: I never fold the car until I'm completely finished with the card. It is so much easier to work on a flat piece of card stock than it is on one that is folded. I pre-score so I know where the fold will be and wait 'til the end!
Go to my Stampin' Up! website to purchase all the supplies for this project!