Stampin' Up! One In A Million &
Apothecary Accent Framelits
It's been some time since I've posted anything. And I apologize for that. My partner and I bought a cabin in the mountains in October and we've been working hard on getting it in a habitable condition ever since. It sat empty for two years and the copper wire and pipe were stolen from the basement. So needless to say it's been a serious struggle but we're on the downward slope. YAY! A good friend of mine offered to help me paint the great room, hall, and loft area. This was shortly after I took an eight foot fall backwards off the loft and landed on the ladder on my back. Very sore but nothing broken! Don't know how THAT happened!!! We completed the painting in a day. Below are before and after pics!
Use the window in the upper right corner of each pic to orientate yourself. The upper left pic was taken before we made an offer. There was a huge staircase leading to a loft that we couldn't even stand up in. And we're short! Upper right pic was taken after the major construction was done. We removed the stairway, extended the loft to the window and enlarged the bedroom. By removing the staircase the loft, great room, and bedroom increased in size. And at under 600 sq ft, every foot counts! The bottom pic was taken after the painting was complete. Let me know if you'd like to see more pics. Dont want to bore you!
- One In A Million Clear Mount (126382)
- Geometric (2004 Retired )
- Classic Convertables (2004 Retired)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Real Red Classic Ink (126949)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- 3/16” Neutrals Brads (119736)
- Apothecary Accent Framelits (127003)
- Blender Pen (102845)
- Not many tips for this card. I found that the Apothecary Accents were too big for my sentiment, so after I stamped it in Real Red, I die cut it out and trimmed the top and bottom off. Then I die cut the same iamge twice in Basic Black and cut them into pieces to mat the sentiment with some flair!
- This card is a card that has a place for a gift card inside along with the matching sentiment “...that's where you always seem to go!” The built in pocket is perfect to enclose a token of your appreciation.
Don't forget the 2012-13 Annual Catalog retires June 1, 2013 and along with it goes many of your favorite stamp sets. Place your order from your Stamp9n' Up! Demonstrator before they're gone. The post below this one has a link to the retiring stamps and products.