It's Thursday and that means it's the Pals Paper Arts weekly challenge. This week it's a sketch challenge by our own Nicole Watt and it's a doozie! At first glance it looks straightforward enough. But the more I looked at it the more perplexing it became! So I decided to use some of the thousands of pounds of DSP I continue to buy and then never use because, well, it's just too pretty to cut up! In perusing the patterns I found this delightful sweater print - the perfect match to the Project Life by Stampin' Up! Holiday Cheer photopolymer stamp set. It's a match made in sweater heaven!
- In woodworking a mitered corner is 45° Thank goodness we don't have to be as precise with mitered borders in papercrafting!
- I placed a Post It note at the corner of the card stock to simulate a mitered corner.
- I stamped the knitting image matching the edge of the stamp to the edge of the paper.
- Remove the Post It note and reposition covering up the area I just stamped but leaving a very small edge exposed.
- Stamp the border along the bottom but this time matching the stamped images.
- Click on the images below to see larger pics. Simple!