A few weeks ago Rick and I were watching a documentary on Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth as she prepares for her 90th birthday. During the course of the documentary we were treated to many instances of her public interaction. Two things dawned on me during the documentary:
- She always carries a purse! Why does she need a purse? Does she have bus fare in there!
- She has a matching hat for every outfit!
Her hat closet must be as big as my Stampin' UP! Studio. We all need storage! But as we were watching the special, I had Rick go back and freeze frame the pic above. That hat! That hat! That glorious hat! It's actually bright blue and pure white although it doesn't look that way in the pic. Inspiration is Everywhere!
Step by Step Tips:
- This was a fun project to create, but it was like a jigsaw puzzle. I cut out three die cuts and then played around with them until they all fit and were basically evenly spaced.
- I glued them to some Pacific Point card stock and let them completely dry. Then I cropped them off the edges with my trimmer.
- This was then attached to my card base and I stamped the sentiment from Floral Phrases and cut it out using one of the dies from the Project Life Cards & Labels Framlits. It's popped up using Dimensionals. Simple!